The Westin Charlotte
601 South College Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
Room rate: $169 per night plus applicable taxes for single or double rooms. A block of discounted rooms has been reserved at The Westin Charlotte, our conference headquarters hotel where all conference sessions are being held. During your stay, enjoy a full menu of hotel amenities including complimentary use of the fitness center and indoor pool. Additionally, all rooms are non-smoking and are equipped with high-speed internet access. Wireless internet access is available on the lobby level.
The deadline for the discounted rate is Wednesday, October 24, 2012. However, our room block may sell out before this date so book your room early! There are two easy ways to access our special discounted room rate:
- Call Reservations at The Westin Charlotte and mention you are with the National Arts Marketing Project or Americans for the Arts.
- Make your room reservation online!
Raffle Terms and Conditions
Reserve your hotel stay at The Westin Charlotte and be automatically entered to win one complimentary registration to the 2013 National Arts Marketing Project Conference, November 8–11, 2013 in Portland, OR with round trip travel provided by Americans for the Arts.
- Complimentary registration for one to main conference and a preconference (subject to programming).
- One complimentary hotel room at the conference hotel (The Hilton Portland Executive Tower) during the nights of the program (check in Friday, November 8; check out Monday, November 11).
- Registration and travel offer may only be used to attend the 2013 National Arts Marketing Project Conference in Portland, OR.
- Mode of roundtrip transportation to and from the conference and airline carriers will be determined by Americans for the Arts. Winner must have access to airports serviced by major U.S. airlines. No substitutions for travel can be allowed.
- This offer has no monetary value and Americans for the Arts is unable to reimburse for travel purchased by the winner.
- This offer extends to all reservation names at The Westin Charlotte who are attending the 2012 National Arts Marketing Project Conference. The winner of the raffle will be announced at the closing keynote (10:45a.m.-12:00 p.m.).
- You do not have to be present to win.