Check Out Salt Lake City's Artistic Flavor!
There is a lot happening in Salt Lake City! Theater, dance, music, visual arts, and stunning mountains with outdoor activities populate this year's host city year round! The Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel, the home of the 2015 NAMP Conference, is only a short walking distance from some of the city’s most popular tourist attractions. From the Utah Museum of Contemporary Art (UMoCA), to historic Temple Square, to the stunning Salt Lake City Public Library, the hardest part about planning your trip will be narrowing down your options, which range from the weird and unusual to the beautiful and exhilarating. Register for NAMPC today!
Networking Opportunities at #NAMPC 2015
We know that one of the most valuable asset of any Conference is the people you meet and the relationships you can form and nurture. That’s why at this year’s NAMP Conference, we’ve created ample opportunities to network and socialize with colleagues old and new. Whether you’re a NAMP newbie or a veteran, you won’t want to miss out on the chance to:
- Join other NAMP Newbies during the NAMP Newbie Meet Up
- Enjoy local Salt Lake City cuisine during two evenings of NAMP Conference Dine Around Dinners.
- Dance the night away at the Opening Reception at Salt Lake City’s award-winning Library
- Share common issues, challenges, and successes during peer-led Roundtable Discussions.
- Gain personal one-on-one coaching from a leading expert in the field.
- Join the #NAMPC late night festivities, including NAMP Karaoke night or roast S’mores
- Visit with our exhibitors while engaging with your peers during our Networking Breaks, scattered throughout the main Conference.
- …and of course, there’s no better time to engage on social media than the NAMP Conference!
Don’t Miss the Closing Keynote!
Beth's interactive keynote will close out the NAMP Conference with an exploration into how arts marketers can improve their organization’s social media practice through embracing best practices of networking, measurement, and learning from data - while avoiding pitfalls and challenges. Learn how to balance the art and science of using measurement and data and how to create a culture of curiosity, creativity, and learning that yields better results.
The Closing Keynote will be webcast live on the Americans for the Arts YouTube channel.
Prior to her Keynote, Beth will be signing copies of Measuring the Networked Nonprofit in CenterStage.
- 1 of 7