The fun doesn't stop! After a long day absorbing the latest marketing expertise at NAMPC, jump on the opportunity to reward yourself and immerse yourself in the funky Austin art scene.
Power Hour! - Can you make it through this non-stop participatory event? You will arm wrestle, you will meditate, you will play hide-and-go-seek...if you can last the hour.
Opening Reception at Canopy - Join us for an authentically Austin opening reception at Canopy, a creative community in east Austin. Sample local bites from some of Austin's favorite food trailers while you explore the open studios and experience performances by local creatives.
NAMParaoke ATX: Beers, Beards, & Live Band! - Join Austin-based agency Wyatt Brand for an epic, only-in-Austin night of live band karaoke and memories you will never forget featuring the legendary, rock-tastic Karaoke Apocalypse, duets with the Austin Facial Hair Club, late night snacks, and more thanks to friends Blackbaud and A&O PR.
DIY Illuminayed Art Tour Creek Show 2016 - Grab a NAMPC buddy and a walking map from the Hilton Austin Lobby and stroll along Waller Creek where you'll be captivated by light-based public art works, hosted by The Waller Creek Conservancy.
SNEAK PEEK! INSIDE LOOK AT #NAMPC 2016!
Across the United States, arts marketers help bring the transformative power of the arts to their communities. Every day you make good things happen in a world that needs more good.
This year's National Arts Marketing Project Conference focuses on positive change. Be a part of a community of more than 650 arts marketers coming together for networking, professional development, and discussion with 100 speakers and 30+ sessions in Austin, TX this November 11–14.
October 28 is the last day to register online. You have one month, move fast! If you do more than blink, you’re going to miss out on the chance to register in advance.
10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD COME TO #NAMPC
As NAMP Conference prepares for Austin, there is not doubt that NAMPC will be filled with art experiences, great sites to see, food and drink to be enjoyed, and activities to be done. We’ve made a list of the Top 10 things to make it a little easier—take a look!
- This year's NAMP Conference features more than 100 speakers, over 30 sessions, and two preconferences. Sessions will about data & analytics, content & storytelling, innovation and more!
- Step outside of the Hilton Austin Hotel and on to 6th Street to experience the ‘Live Music Capitol of the World.’
- Explore the diverse culture in Downtown Austin, from restaurants, coffee shops to breweries, Austin offers it all!
- Join us for The Opening Reception at the Canopy. Mingle and network with peers while enjoying some of Austin’s creative community complex. Sample local drinks and bites from some of Austin’s favorite food trailers while you explore the open studios and experience performances by local creatives.
- Come out and see your NAMP Conference friends and colleagues put on a show at NAMParoake!
- Stretch your legs through Austin’s Ziker Metropolitan Park where you can find the Ziker Botanical Gardens, Umlaf Sculpture Garden and Museum, Ziker Hillside Theatre and many more gems.
- Take a moment to explore The Texas State Capital, One of Austin’s highest points, the Capitol offers amazing views of downtown Austin.
- Take a creative break and visit nearby museums like the Bullock Texas State History Museum, Museum of the Weird , Lotus Gallery and many more museums located in the downtown Austin area.
- After a long day of NAMPC you can rekindle with your friends at one of Austin’s best breweries—Hops and Grain Brewing, Gun’s and Oil brewing CO. and Blue Owl Brewing—or top restaurants— Moonshine, Roaring Fork, and La Condesa.
- For a taste of Austin’s arts and culture, visit the Austin Arts—a hub full of information of dates and times of arts and culture events.
Register Today and be part of this experience!
- 1 of 4