Submit Your Session Proposal for the 2016 NAMP Conference!
Americans for the Arts invites you to submit a proposal for the National Arts Marketing Project (NAMP) Conference in Austin, TX, November 11–14, 2016. This internationally recognized conference is dedicated to providing cutting-edge arts marketing and audience engagement strategies. At this year’s NAMP Conference, we’ll explore the evolving landscape of arts marketing and audience engagement, so we invite any and all proposals focused on the theme of Fueling Change.
This year, we invite full session proposals and suggested topics:
- Suggested Session Topics: Submit a suggestion for a topic or session, even if you’re not interested in presenting the topic.
- Conference Session Submissions: Submit a session to offer attendees a complete learning experience. Session submissions must include a session title, description, and a minimum of three learning objectives.
Submit your proposal today!
Proposal Deadline: March 31, 2016
SAVE THE DATE! #NAMPC 2016: Austin, TX!
Austin, Texas is the home of the 2016 National Arts Marketing Project Conference, November 11-14.
Austin, the live music capital of the world, is also the home of some the largest events and festivals in the world including, SXSW, Austin City Limits Music Festival, The Urban Music Festival, and many more. But live music is not the only thing Austin is known for. It is also the center of film and home of world-class museums like The Blanton, Mexic- Arte Museum. Austin's diverse culinary theme, endless attractions, abundant parks and historical land marks makes Austin the perfect city for NAMPC! Discover more about Austin here.
Can't Make it to Salt Lake City?
• Opening Keynote with Jad Abumrad
Saturday, November 7th, 9:00am-10:30am MDT
• NAMP Ignite
Saturday, November 7, 12:15pm-2:00pm MDT
• Keynote Luncheon with Donna Walker-Kuhne
Sunday, Novmber 7, 12:00pm-1:30pm MDT
• Closing Keynote with Beth Kanter
Monday, November 9, 10:45am-12:00pm MDT
- 1 of 8