WAYS TO SAVE
- Join Americans for the Arts
- Bring a Colleague
- Get a Roommate
- National Member Organization Discounts
Are you an arts professional looking to connect with others working in the field? Americans for the Arts Professional Membership benefits include access to:
- A member discount for the NAMP Conference and other events
- FREE webinars throughout the year;
- Arts Link and Monthly Wire newsletters;
- Members-only listservs; and
- Up-to-date information on the field and much more!
Check out the other benefits and fax your new individual or organizational membership form back with your conference registration and receive the member rate today!
|PRECONFERENCE PRICING Preconferences run for one full day on Saturday, November 9, 2012|
|Deadline:||Early-Bird 9/14||Advance 10/26||General 10/27-11/12|
with main conference
with main conference
NAMP CONFERENCE PRICING
The NAMP Conference is two and a half days,
Main Conference is:
Saturday, November 10–Monday, November 12, 2012
(Sessions end at 12:00 p.m. on Monday)
|National Member Organization (NMO)**||$425||$510||$535|
Become a member of Americans for the Arts before you register and save on registration fees! For more information about how you can join today, visit www.AmericansForTheArts.org/membership, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 202.371.2830.
* Group registration discounts are available. A group is defined as 10 or more individuals from one or more organizations. There must be one form completed per registrant. Online registration is not available for Group Registrations. Group Registrations must be coordinated by a single individual and all forms of payment submitted at the same time. Exchanging registrations or adding to Groups once the registration has been processed is not permitted. Group Registrations must be received by Friday, October 26, 2012. The cost per person is equivalent to the Member Early-Bird rate of $415.
** NMO Discount: Members of participating National Member Organizations (NMOs) are eligible for a discounted conference registration rate. Please include your valid coupon code that was e-mailed to you by one of these National Member Organizations: Arts Midwest, Alliance of Resident Theatres/NY, Chorus America, Dance/USA, League of American Orchestras, League of Resident Theatres, National Alliance for Musical Theatre, Southern Arts Federation, and Western Arts Alliance.
*** You must specify which day you will attend on the registration form—either Saturday, November 10 or Sunday, November 11. One-Day registrations are permitted for a single day’s attendance and cannot be combined into a two-day registration. No other discounts or promotions apply to One-Day rate registrants.
**** In order to qualify for the Student rate, the registrant must be an Americans for the Arts member in good standing and provide a copy of your valid student ID with your registration. The One-Day rate only applies to either Saturday, November 10 or Sunday, November 11. Students must indicate which day they are selecting on the registration form.
Explanation of Deadlines for Registration Rates
Early-Bird: Registration must be received or postmarked no later than Wednesday, September 14, 2012.
Advance: Registration must be postmarked no later than Friday, October 26, 2012.
Onsite: Registration will be available onsite through Monday, November 12, 2012 at The Westin Charlotte each day of the Conferrence.
Americans for the Arts is offering a special discount promotion for conference attendees only. Through Friday, October 26, 2012 Purchase one registration and get $50 off the second registration.
- The second registration discount offer is available until the advance registration deadline on October 26, 2012.
- The second registration discount can only be applied to full-price member or nonmember registrations.
- Both registered attendees must be employed by the same organization.
- Preconference registrants, group registrants, students, Americans for the Arts scholarship recipients, and one-day registrants are excluded from this offer.
- The first registration may be made online or via the paper form, but the second registration must be completed using the paper form (and first registrant’s name listed by the payment information).
- Registrations do not need to be completed on the same day in order to take advantage of this promotion.
- Registrants do not need to be professional members to take advantage of the discount.
- Registrations do not need to be of the same value.
- The $50 discount will be taken off the prevailing rate of the second registration so register early!
Interested in sharing a room with another conference attendee to save travel costs? Check the Roommate Referral Box on the registration form and we will send you a list of other interested attendees. To be eligible for the program, registration must be received by Friday, September 28, 2012. Please note that Americans for the Arts cannot guarantee discounted hotel room availability. Attendees are strongly encouraged to make housing arrangements when they register and cancel the reservation if a roommate is identified. If you have questions about the program, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Room sharing arrangements are the responsibilities of the individual parties involved. Americans for the Arts expressly disclaims any responsibility regarding roommate matches and any potential disputes that may arise as a result of participation in the program. Americans for the Arts' role is strictly limited to the maintenance and distribution of the list of registrants who have signed up for the program. Americans for the Arts will maintain the list but does not (a) screen participants, (b) make determinations as to the appropriateness of any resulting room share, or (c) represent that any room share will prove to be satisfactory to the participants. Americans for the Arts in no way makes any recommendations for or endorsements of any specific roommate arrangements. In participating in this program, you acknowledge that Americans for the Arts expressly disclaims any liability for any damage, loss of property, or injury that may arise from participating in the Roommate Referral program.
- Work out with your roommate a contingency plan if one person needs to cancel their attendance at the meeting due to an emergency or otherwise.
- Since your roommate will be arriving separately, be sure to list their name on the reservation as having permission to check in and get a key to your shared room from the front desk by showing a picture ID.
Group registration discounts are available. A Group is defined as 10 or more individuals from one or more organization. There must be one form completed per registrant. Online registration is not available for Group Registrations. Group Registrations must be coordinated by a single individual and all forms of payment submitted at the same time. Group Registrations must be received by Friday, October 26, 2012. The cost per person is equivalent to the Member Early-Bird rate of $415.
The following national and regional organizations are partnering with Americans for the Arts to offer National Arts Marketing Project Conference discounts to their members. If you are a member of any of the organizations below, you are entitled to receive a discounted registration to the 2012 NAMP Conference: Getting Down to Business
- Arts Midwest
- Alliance of Resident Theatres/NY
- Chorus America
- League of American Orchestras
- League of Resident Theatres
- National Alliance for Musical Theatre
- Southern Arts Federation
- Western Arts Alliance
Contact your member organization for the discount code you can use to register online. Please include your valid coupon code that was e-mailed to you by one of these National Member Organizations when registering.
Arts Learning Xchange announces a travel scholarship opportunity for the 2012 National Arts Marketing Conference. They will be sending up to 30 arts marketing professionals from the Twin Cities to the conference.
Students, part-time or full-time, are eligible for the National Arts Marketing Project Conference Student Rate. Students must use the paper form to register and also submit a photocopy of a valid student ID from an accredited, degree-granting college or university. Same One-Day rate conditions apply. No other discounts or promotions apply.
Americans for the Arts is pleased to offer a limited number of reduced rate conference registration fees for current Americans for the Arts members who volunteer to work 4-6 hours during the conference. The deadline to apply is September 28, 2012.
Volunteer duties primarily include securing the staff office and speakers rooms, assisting with the registration desk, directing guests during special events, and aiding with CenterStage setup. The reduced rate for volunteering is $250 for the main conference. Regular rates apply for the preconferences. Volunteers will be given their assignments prior to arrival but Americans for the Arts reserves the right to change or make new assignments as needed.
Are you a member of Americans for the Arts and also interested in blogging or filming parts of the conference with flip cams? Additional volunteer opportunities are available for qualified applicants. If interested, please contact Director of Marketing and Communications Graham Dunstan.
Terms and conditions:
All volunteers must be members in good standing with Americans for the Arts. Applicants must pay the full registration rate and will be reimbursed after the program upon successful completion of their volunteer duties.
For more information about this program, please call Americans for the Arts at 202.371.2830 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.