Online registration for the 2013 NAMP Conference has ended, but you can still register on site in Portland. Registration will be open in the Plaza Foyer of CenterStage of the Hilton Portland and Executive Tower during the following times:
- Friday, November 8th: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 9th: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday, November 10th: 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Monday, November 11th: 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Registrations submitted without payment will not be processed.
If you are in one of these categories you cannot register online. Please fill out a paper form and mail or fax back.
- Paying with Purchase Order or Check
- Group Registrants
- Scholarship Recipients
- The second registrant taking advantage of the Buy One, Get One Discount $50 Off promotion
Early-Bird: Friday, September 13, 2013
Advance: Friday, October 25, 2013
General: Friday, October 25–Monday, November 11, 2013
National Arts Marketing Project Preconference Pricing
Each Preconference is a half day: Friday, November 8, 2013
Postmarked by 9/13
Postmarked by 10/25
|Engagement Preconference only||$200||$200||$210|
|Engagement with main conference||$150||$150||$160|
with main conference
National Arts Marketing Project Conference Pricing
The main NAMP Conference is two and a half days.
Main Conference is Saturday, November 9– Monday, November 11, 2013. (Sessions end at 12:00 p.m. on Monday)
Postmarked by 9/13
Postmarked by 10/25
|National Member Organization (NMO)**||$425||$510||$535|
* Group registration discounts are available. A group is defined as 10 or more individuals from one or more organizations. There must be one form completed per registrant. Online registration is not available for Group Registrations. Group Registrations must be coordinated by a single individual and all forms of payment submitted at the same time. Exchanging registrations or adding to Groups once the registration has been processed is not permitted. Group Registrations must be received by Friday, October 25, 2013.
** NMO Discount: Members of participating National Member Organizations (NMOs) are eligible for a discounted conference registration rate. Please include your valid coupon code that was e-mailed to you by one of these National Member Organizations: Arts Midwest, Alliance of Resident Theatres/NY, Chorus America, Dance/USA, League of American Orchestras, League of Resident Theatres, National Alliance for Musical Theatre, Southern Arts Federation, and Western Arts Alliance. To see if your organization is a NMO please visit the Ways to Save page.
*** You must specify which day you will attend on the registration form—either Saturday, November 9 or Sunday, November 10. One-Day registrations are permitted for a single day’s attendance and cannot be combined into a two-day registration. No other discounts or promotions apply to One-Day rate registrants.
**** In order to qualify for the Student rate, the registrant must be an Americans for the Arts member in good standing and provide a copy of your valid student ID with your registration. The One-Day rate only applies to either Saturday, November 9 or Sunday, November 10. Students must indicate which day they are selecting on the registration form.
Special Promotional Discount: Buy One, Discount One
Purchase one registration, and your colleague from the same organization gets $50 off a second registration!
- Available until the advance registration deadline on October 25, 2013.
- Can only be applied to full price member or nonmember registrations.
- Both registered attendees must be employed by the same organization.
- Preconference registrants, group registrants, students, Americans for the Arts scholarship recipients, and one-day registrants are excluded from this offer.
- The first registration may be made online or via the paper form, but the second registration must be completed using the paper form (and first registrant’s name listed by the payment information).
- Registrations do not need to be completed on the same day in order to take advantage of this promotion.
- Registrants do not need to be professional members to take advantage of the discount.
- Registrations do not need to be of the same value.