Online registration for the 2012 NAMP Conference is now closed, but space is still available for you to register on site! Simply visit the registration desk located in CenterStage (Grand Ballroom Promenade). CenterStage hours are as follows:
- Thursday, November 8, 4:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 9, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 10, 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Sunday, November 11, 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Monday, November 12, 8:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
Registrations submitted without payment will not be processed.
If you are in one of these categories you cannot register online. Please fill out a paper form and mail or fax back.
- Paying with purchase order or check
- Group registrants
- Scholarship recipients
- The second registrant taking advantage of the Buy One, Get One Discount $50 Off promotion
Early-Bird: Friday, September 14, 2012
Advance: Friday, October 26, 2012
General: Friday, October 27–Monday, November 12, 2012
National Arts Marketing Project Preconference Pricing
Each Preconference is a full day: Friday, November 9, 2012
Postmarked by 9/14
Postmarked by 10/26
|Think Tank Preconference only||$250||$250||$280|
|Think Tank with main conference||$180||$180||$190|
with main conference
National Arts Marketing Project Conference Pricing
The main NAMP Conference is two and a half days.
Main Conference is Saturday, November 10– Monday, November 12, 2012. (Sessions end at 12:00 p.m. on Monday)
Postmarked by 9/14
Postmarked by 10/26
|National Member Organization (NMO)**||$425||$510||$535|
* Group registration discounts are available. A group is defined as 10 or more individuals from one or more organizations. There must be one form completed per registrant. Online registration is not available for Group Registrations. Group Registrations must be coordinated by a single individual and all forms of payment submitted at the same time. Exchanging registrations or adding to Groups once the registration has been processed is not permitted. Group Registrations must be received by Friday, October 26, 2012. The cost per person is equivalent to the Member Early-Bird rate of $415.
** NMO Discount: Members of participating National Member Organizations (NMOs) are eligible for a discounted conference registration rate. Please include your valid coupon code that was e-mailed to you by one of these National Member Organizations: Arts Midwest, Alliance of Resident Theatres/NY, Chorus America, Dance/USA, League of American Orchestras, League of Resident Theatres, National Alliance for Musical Theatre, Southern Arts Federation, and Western Arts Alliance. To see if your organization is a NMO please visit the Ways to Save page.
*** You must specify which day you will attend on the registration form—either Saturday, November 10 or Sunday, November 11. One-Day registrations are permitted for a single day’s attendance and cannot be combined into a two-day registration. No other discounts or promotions apply to One-Day rate registrants.
**** In order to qualify for the Student rate, the registrant must be an Americans for the Arts member in good standing and provide a copy of your valid student ID with your registration. The One-Day rate only applies to either Saturday, November 10 or Sunday, November 11. Students must indicate which day they are selecting on the registration form.
Special Promotional Discount
Americans for the Arts is offering a special discount promotion through Friday, October 26, 2012. Buy one registration and get $50 off the second!
- The second registration discount offer is available until the Advance Registration deadline on October 26, 2012.
- The second registration discount can only be applied to full price member or nonmember registrations.
- Both registered attendees must be employed by the same organization.
- Preconference registrants, group registrants, students, Americans for the Arts scholarship recipients, and one-day registrants are excluded from this offer.
- The first registration may be made online or via the paper form, but the second registration must be completed using the paper form (and first registrant’s name listed by the payment information).
- Registrations do not need to be completed on the same day in order to take advantage of this promotion.
- Registrants do not need to be professional members to take advantage of the discount.
- Registrations do not need to be of the same value.
- The $50 discount will be taken off the prevailing rate of the second registration, so register early!